This is an extended page of notable trivia about Liam.
- Liam's birthday is July 6th, 1992, making him the youngest human member of the Zaibatsu.
- Much to the surprise of the other Best Friends, Liam grew up on a farm, and likes to hunt.
- According to Liam, his mother is of British origin.
- According to Matt, Liam has a cute sister, which Pat didn't want to talk about.
- According to Liam, his dad's name is Peter and his mother's name is Wendy.
- Liam worked QA, and met Woolie through work. It was revealed at Con Bravo 2014 that both he and Woolie had quit their jobs to work for the Zaibatsu full time.
- In episode nineteen of the Super Best Friendcast, Voltron Runs on Hepatitis, Woolie revealed that Matt worked on Heroes of Ruin, with Liam confirming that he also did quality assurance for it.
- He and Woolie are often ridiculed throughout Murdered - Soul Suspect for having QA tested such a buggy, bad game. Ironically, both suggested they play it for the channel in the first place.
- According to a Tumblr post by Matt, Liam has also done QA on the following games:
- Both Woolie and Liam can be seen in this behind-the-scenes video for Tomb Raider.
- Liam's slot in the character select screen of later Super Best Friends Brawl episodes portray him with characters from K-ON! in the background, referencing his obsession of the anime which is often used as a joke among the rest of the Best Friends.
- Liam is the only person on the Super Best Friends Brawl character select screen, aside from the three combatants, whose description changes with each episode. Prior to his addition, his slot was occupied by Bear Grylls.
- According to Matt in the Grand Theft Auto V episode, Liam is always the employee of the month out of the Best Friends Zaibatsu.
- When asked how Liam became a main Zaibatsu member in his second AMA, Woolie said there was no real process, they just started hanging out. 
- Liam kickstarted and now owns an Ouya.
- According to episode forty-four of the Super Best Friendcast, Don’t Share the Wad, Liam's waifu in Persona 3 FES is Mitsuru.
- It's revealed on Old School Playthrough Metroid Fusion that he hurt his wrist playing Kid Icarus: Uprising for too long. This explains why he was wearing a brace on it during the New Super Troll Bros: FUCK U playthrough.
- In episode eight of the Super Best Friendcast, Liam mentioned that he worked for THQ in the past and is sad that they closed down.
- In episode nine of the Super Best Friendcast, Liam revealed that he has the platinum trophy for Heavy Rain.
- Liam has the platinum trophy for Sonic Generations.
- In episode thirty of the Super Best Friendcast, No More Dutch Rudders, Liam revealed that he has the platinum trophy for Final Fantasy XIII.
- In episode thirteen of Pokemon LeafGreen, Liam reveals that he has a girlfriend.
- In The Walking Dead Season Two it was revealed that Liam is one of the five people that actually likes Kenny, and Liam is the leader and founder of the Kenny apologists.
- In the Star Wars Week: Episode V - The Fisticuffs of Fate video, Liam states that he really hates Fat Princess.
- Liam's favorite anime is Clannad.
- Liam's favorite food is any Asian food with peanut butter sauce.
- Liam hates a lot of movies, including Looper and The Hobbit. Matt has mentioned that Liam is angry he told everyone this.
- Liam once was scorned for bringing over shrimp flavored potato chips, which he has stated that he loves. Shrimp flavored potato chips are of course, popular in Japan.
- Liam believes most wrestling moves are tiger drivers, as evident in the No More Heroes 2 playthrough.
- Liam has not seen any of the movies in the Alien series, as revealed in Alien vs Predator.
- In episode ten of the Super Best Friendcast, Liam said he once ate a bowl of cereal consisting of Mountain Dew and Doritos. Pat believes that this is Liam's attempt to "catch up" with the older, less fit members of the Zaibatsu.
- In part two of Shadow the Hedgehog, Liam reveals that he has never met James Small.
- In episode twenty-seven of the Super Best Friendcast, The Time You Got Punched In The Dick, Liam stated that his t-shirt size is large.
- He received a Makoto Tachibana plushie from a fan at Momocon 2015 since that is his favorite Free! boy.
- He doesn't know anything about the Soviet Union because he wasn't alive before it collapsed.
- During The Last of Us playthrough, Matt and Pat stated that Liam is under house arrest and apparently has a curfew so he can't leave his house after 11 PM. Liam also stated he was under house arrest on his top 10 list. In Arts and Crafts - With Liam and Matt what appears to be an ankle monitor can be seen on Liam's left leg when he is coloring on the floor. It is unknown whether or not this is just a running gag or it has any truth to it, although when asked about the house arrest during an inFamous: Second Son stream, Liam said he'd "rather not talk about it." Either way, this is probably related to trying to create a real life Katawa Shoujo.
- However, Matt said in his AMA that it was "just a dumb joke," and that Liam wasn't really under house arrest. It is unknown if this response was honest or not, given the numerous mentions of it and the aforementioned ankle monitor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.