| Matt Buys Too Much Crap!
Watch this episode on the website
|Game|| Street Fighter X Tekken, X-Men Origins Wolverine, and Blood Stone 007|
|Date|| Mar 12, 2012|
|Next||Matt Buys Too Much Crap! (Episode 2)|
Two Best Friends - Matt Buys Too Much Crap! is a video featuring Matt showing off all the terrible purchases he's made in the recent past.
Street Fighter X Tekken, X-Men Origins Wolverine, and Blood Stone 007 are the three hideous game titles he's purchased recently. He then added to his movie collection a Schwarzenegger two pack (Redheat and The Running Man), Redline, Inglorious Basterds (bought for Blu-ray when he had it already on DVD), Minority Report and Man on Fire. Finally, he bought a Game of Thrones DVD set despite seeing every episode already and the X-Men FOX cartoon.
As one can see, in just the last week or so he's compulsively bought a year's worth of entertainment for most people and clearly has a problem with spending money. However, he still didn't buy Binary Domain because it's terrible and no one should support garbage, according to Matt, even though that's exactly what he did throughout this entire video.
- “I buy too much crap. Deal with it, I guess.”
- — Matt
- “In case you didn't know, HMV is having a "we suck at selling video games sale". So this was 75% off, it was 30 dollars to begin with so with math I paid like negative 3... they paid me like 3 dollars to take this. So, you can't hate on that.”
- — Matt talking about X-Men Origins Wolverine
- “James Bond, the British Wolverine.”
- — Matt
- “Those aren't even good Schwarzenegger movies really...”
- — Matt
- “Fuck you.”
- — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “There's also Dakota Fanning, who was a little kid back then, but now she's super hot! Oh god... is she 18? Oh Jesus, I should've done some research.”
- — Matt talking about a then 18 and 1 month old Dakota Fanning